Oil Mist Collector
Product Code : OMC 02
Brand Name : Span Filtration Systems Pvt Ltd.
Oil Mist Collector
We bring forth a qualitative range of Oil Mist Collectors. Offered mist collector is used in CNC machines and is usually installed in air-conditioned machine shops where problems of indoor pollution, suffocation, oil mist, smoke and fumes persist. Owing to its features like operational fluency, fine finish, robust construction and durability, this collector is widely demanded in the market. Electrostatic Oil Mist Filter is manufactured by our professionals using finest grade components and advanced technology as per set industry standards. Clients can avail this Oil Mist Collectors in different specifications as per requirements at reasonable prices.
Features of Oil Mist Collector:
- 99.9% efficiency on 0.3 micron.
- Available in customized designs according to specifications.
- Capable of removing oil, smoke, vapor & mist removal.
- High-strength steel having welded construction.
- It makes the workplace free from oil mist.
- Nonstop drain to remove and restoration of oil.
- Reduction in cost incurred in climate control, maintenance and energy supply.
- Several oil mist collectors to assure complete air quality control of plant.
- Sound levels are resisted by enclosed fans.
Why Oil Mist Filters?
- Oil mist is unsafe to your health.
- Oil mist makes slippery floors and can cause harm to electrical switchgear & circuitry.
- Oil mist can lead to ventilation pipes' coating, a potential risk of fire.
- Authorized regulations are becoming progressively demanding.
- No costly media filters to replace, which results in low costs of maintenance.
- Reduce energy as well as heating costs by recycling clean air for the factory.
How Oil Mist Filters Work?
- Oil mist is separated at source.
- Oil mist removal through centrifugal impaction from the air.
- Clean oil is returned to the machine and clean air is returned to work area.
- With the add-on of a clip-on after filter, fume & smoke can be removed and efficiency is increased.
- Designed with special vanes, a perforated drum rotates at high speed. Oil mist is drawn into the unit and effects on its vanes at full velocity. Specific drum pads help the process of coalescing and filter out stray solid particles. Centrifugal force forces oil to the outer case of unit where it drains back to the machine for collection or reuse, and the clean air is delivered to the workshop by the top of the unit.
- 500 to 80,000 CFM standard unit capacities
- Easy to fit single units an active operation
- Clean air comes back to workplace.
- Electrostatic Oil Mist Filter is separated at source location.
- Curved vanes enhance flow of air.
- Efficiency to collect oil mist is optimized by entry cone .
- Gap between case and drum is accurately calculated to maintain highest filtration efficiency
- Innovation of a Market Leader.
- It is designed to easily match and fit with broadest known array of machine tools.
- Nonpareil Oil Mist Collector in the world.
- Electrostatic Oil Mist Filter is collected by the most effective method called centrifugal impaction.
- Clean oil comes back to machine.
- Size & weight is minimized by compact design.
- Split casing is provided for easy access & convenient maintenance.
The Absolute Solution:
Utilizing the proven Filtermist operating principles, FiltermistXcel2 offers the perfect solution to meet safety as well as occupational health requirement. Moreover, FiltermistXcel2 ensures the best package for employee and environmental protection – supported by the assurance of dealing with the global leader in oil mist control.
Small, Light & Efficient:
Working in incorporation with engineering specialists, OEM's and DSTL - the recognized global experts in aerosol science - all aspects of Filtermist Xcel2 has been designed to provide world-class performance. Lightness and compact size allows FiltermistXcel2 to be well fitted as an inbuilt part of a machine, effectively combining both functionality and aesthetics. Very quiet operation, new energy-efficient motors and advanced filtration performance ensure lower operating costs and the best working environment.
Technical Specifications of Oil Mist Collectors:
|Model ||Airflow (m3 /hr) ||Weight (kg) |
| || || |
|FX 2000 ||425 ||14 |
|FX 3000 ||850 ||16 |
|FX 4000 ||1250 ||23 |
|FX 5000 ||1675 ||29 |
|FX 6000 ||2000 ||40 |
|FX 7000 ||2750 ||40 |
Filtermist units efficiently remove oil & coolant mist, fume and steam in thousands of manufacturing operations around the world.